Bluetooth music receiver (hands-free) is a can receive mobile phones or Bluetooth-enabled transmitter on the music of high-tech wireless products. This music receiver can be used for almost all audio receivers with input plugs, including automotive devices. You can receive music from your smartphone and MP3 at the home's speakers or the car's sound system. Enjoy melodious car music, call solutions, use smartphones to make phone calls and listen to music via car audio. Gently press the call to listen to music, enjoy the music stored in the phone or even play Internet radio. The product with an embedded echo cancellation microphone, only one button can be easily in the music and telephone switch between.
1. Bluetooth V4.1 + EDR, the farthest transmission distance of 10m
2. Support Bluetooth handsfree call function
3. Support Bluetooth A2DP
4. Frequency: 2.4GHz
5. 3.5mm stereo input jack
6. sleep mode, energy saving
7. Power: Use a mini USB cable to charge
8. Working time: can work for 3-5 hours
1. Bluetooth music receiver
2. USB cable
3.3.5 metal head
1. Connect one end of the supplied USB cable to the mini-USB input connector of this Bluetooth music receiver
2. Connect the other end of the USB cable to your computer, laptop, or USB power converter, and the LED light of the Bluetooth music receiver turns red to indicate that it is charging.
3. When the charge is over, the red LED will be extinguished, up to 8 hours of play time can be provided at full power
1. Enter the pairing mode, press and hold the switch button for 5 seconds until the red and blue LED lights flash at the same time
2. Locate this Bluetooth music receiver on your phone or related transmitter
3. When the device is mated and the connection is successful, the Bluetooth music receiver's LED turns blue and blinks slowly
4. For some devices that require a pairing password, enter "0000"
5. Once the pairing is successful, the device can turn off the power and the next reconnection does not need to be reconfigured
1. Boot: long press the switch button on the Bluetooth music receiver for 3 seconds until the LED turns blue and flashes to complete the boot
2. Shutdown: long press the switch button for 5 seconds, then red LED lights long, and then closed.
Note: Please read your transmitter or mobile phone manual carefully to find out how to use its Bluetooth wireless technology;
If you want to use this Bluetooth music receiver to connect to another phone or transmitter, you must re-pair.
1. Connect the Bluetooth music receiver to your home audio or car stereo device using the supplied audio cable and connector
2. Make sure that the transmitter (Bluetooth audio receiver, phone, or other related device) is turned on and paired with the Bluetooth music receiver and that the device is within 10m
3. At this time to play music, music will be wirelessly transmitted through Bluetooth to the Bluetooth music receiver
Note: If you can not listen to music:
a) Make sure your stereo system is connected to the Bluetooth music receiver
b) Check and make sure that your audio volume is not kept to a minimum or muted.
1. When your phone defaults to a Bluetooth microphone, you can make a handsfree call with your own MIC when you have a phone call
2. When the phone calls, press the key once to answer the voice call
3. After the call is completed, automatically cut into the phone before the state
1. pair or establish a connection: red and blue LED lights flash at the same time
2. A connection is successful and is playing: The blue LED flashes once every 3 seconds
3. Sleep mode: The blue LED flashes once every 5 seconds
4. Charging: red LED lights long
5. Charged and connected: The red LED light flashes slowly
Difficult to solve:
The connection of the Bluetooth music receiver is based on the completion of the pairing, and the connection interruption may be due to the following reasons:
Equipment swordsmen are more than 33 feet (10 meters) away, or there are other obstacles in the middle (eg walls, furniture, etc.)
One or both of them are closed, or it may be because there is no electricity
There is no connection within the specified time, the device is in sleep mode or the power is off. Turn off reopening the device and reconnect it by following these steps:
Reboot the music receiver and transmitter
Re-connect after the restart, pairing
Again to the music receiver and transmitter rushed to power